Returns & Refunds
Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- The customer has complied with the Defects Provision; and
- Kahurangi Estate has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
- The Goods are returned at the Customer’s cost within 30 days of the delivery date; and
- Kahurangi Estate will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner;
- The Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances. The original invoice/receipt must accompany the returned item.
- We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery.
Receiving a Refund
Once your Goods has been returned to us within the above stated time frame, unless otherwise authorised by the Directors of Kahurangi Estate, we will begin to process your refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified, your refund will be processed in the original payment format at your purchase was made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice.
All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or bank account, including GST, but excluding courier charges. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the transaction has taken place. Please note that your bank institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account once they have received the information from Kahurangi Estate.
Only items which Kahurangi Estate can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a refund or exchange. If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss next steps. Kahurangi Estate reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been damaged.
The Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within 30 days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify Kahurangi Estate of any alleged defect, shortage of quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description.
The Customer shall afford Kahurangi Estate an opportunity to inspect the Goods with a reasonable time following delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way.
If the Customer shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which Kahurangi Estate has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, Kahurangi Estate’s liability is limited to either (at Kahurangi Estate’s discretion) replacing the Goods.